What's unique is that, the person having it is T, not me. T has chitchatted about what she hopes to have for this year--a mug. I then spent an entire morning searching for best ones I can afford--and ended up with Zojirushi SM-JHE48PR Stainless Steel, with a whopping volume for (16oz) 0.48 liter. Of course, color needs to be what T love so a pink one is ideal.
The big time came after the dinner. Taikun was seated in the middle and demonstrated unprecedented shyness. Obviosly he mistakenly regarded this as his BD---He looked so shy when we sand happy birthday song. Everybody cracked up as Taikun followed with slow smiles too.
When she opens the card, I could tell she was touched. This is her birthday--simple but touching, I hope.
Here are some shots as captured from videocamera:
Here's the draft of Taikun's words to Mama:
Dear Mama:
I want to say happy birthday to you!
I know I made you angry recently. But honestly I don’t know why: You just look upset when dressing me because I cannot help to kick you. You are frustrated when I don’t eat food at all. But believe me, although now I am a gín-á (child), I am eager to become a tōa-lâng (adult), and will no longer make you angry!
So I asked papa how long it will take. He told me it is related to birthday, and I know I was born in Aug 15 2010. To get an idea, I searched Google to find how many days are between your birthday and mine. I found there are only 12,513 days (or 34 years 3 months and 3 days) apart. Yes, at that time I will be a toa-lang, like you soon! So please wait me for that o!
Again, mama, Thank you for cooking meals for me. Thank you for changing diapers for me. Thank you for brushing teeth for me. Thank you for driving me around for fun outings. Thank you for dropping me off to and picking me up after school every day. Thank you for looking after me when I am running around everywhere. Thank you for telling me stories at bedtime. Thank you for bring me to doctor when I don’t feel well. Thank you for playing with me. Thank you for your applause after I played the guitar.
Thank you, mama.
Mama, in particular, thank you for tolerating my bad behaviors.
Don’t cry and don’t be angry---You are my best mama!
Also, I’d like to psst you something-- papa told me secretly, that he loves you very much. He is just not good at sweet words. So be nice and tender to him o!
Happy Birthday, mama!
Love ,
A-kun


No comments:
Post a Comment