Seriously, I almost give up. However, once I sit down in front of computer, I seems to be able to gather my thought again.
Today supposed to be normal, M told me he needs to go to school to drop off the computer and notes for others. I was making my to-do list for moving. When I was on item number 4, I got a phone call from our agent requesting for second showing. So we did some cleaning as quick as we can and left the house. In the evening, we got another phone call from our agent again: we got an offer but not at the price we want. Since we already paid off the house, we turned down the offer. This series starts with a day we withdrawal from an offer and I cannot believe there would be another offer appear in this series. This time, it feel so right to walk out! No struggle at all!
Leonard is much better today. I slept almost 3 hours in the afternoon and am much more energetic as well. I hope I can get some good photos to upload.
Today in History:
After finishing uploading the day before, we were on the way to Erie. We were to meet the moving guys at 2:30pm but we were running late. We stopped in McDonald's for breakfast because everyone feels drowsy. And then, M decided to take country road to avoid toll fee that made the driving much longer. Anyway, we finished moving into our first house before sunset. In those pictures, we both looked so young. I am still like young lady back then.
August 12, 2010.
I only got a set of photo of Leonard making funny face. I don't even remember why we were taking the photo. I guess he was doing something funny, probably blowing bubbles.
August 12, 2012
To kill time for the second showing, we went to Millcreek mall food court to eat our very late lunch. We only ordered two 2 entry dishes to share so we all can have ice cream. That evening, Leonard took a very long nap to recover from his cold and tiredness. We played with him in the second floor playroom together after dinner. I enjoy this room more and more but expect not to have this kind of luxury space (play room at each floor) when we move to NY.
No comments:
Post a Comment