Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 7: Halfway mark

Miracle didn't happen. We called the apartment by the lake and the manager said she got a client wanting to take the apartment for one year already. So, we sent in the application for the other 1300-square-feet apartment. The manager accepted the application immediately. Finally, we can say we find the place we will stay for 3 months. I cannot wait to move. The place is empty and need some magic!

M and I got into a small fight this afternoon. On the way home, we detoured to look a cute ranch. M felt it is dangerous for Leonard and blamed me did not warn him there was a lake by the property. I did, yet just like every other time, he didn't remember. I wonder if guy starting to loss hearing when he becomes a husband. Anyway, we ended up didn't say a word for entire lunch. The ice was broke by Annie. She called: Leonard had a fever of 101 degree. We decide to rushing home.

By the time we got home, it is already 12am. Leonard was sleeping. He swept a lot so I spent the night in the same room with him.

I am swamped, but I am just so glad I am home.

Today in History:

We were moving on August 11, 2009. The truck first went to Annie's house and then M's apartment. The moving guys were so nice and we actually use them again the next year when moving Annie to Erie. For some reason, they thought the apartment is mine and the house is Michael's. Really? That messy apartment?!





August 11, 2011. Leonard was almost one year old. He knew how to smile, giggle and play. Grandma and grandpa gave him the bunny jingle and he was learning how to make sound in the photo. That jungle once belongs to M.





August 11, 2012
The first picture is a shut of our temporary housing apartment. It has nice yard at the back for Leonard. M took the photo and then we went back to the office to sign the application.

The second and the third photo is the property in question. See how far the lake is?! Very far!! And the last photo was right before I said the taboo word and got into the fight with M.





No comments:

Post a Comment