While I was changing my own clothes, Leonard sneaked into my room. Annie couldn't find him and started to calling him out. Leonard, much to my surprise, said: I am here! So cute!!
I spent the first half of the day calling all the houses making sure there will be one available to show. M booked the hotel by going on priceline.com. He got really good deal this time, at a desired location. Good job! Annie made fried noodle so I don't have to prepare a lot of food. Two is better than one, and I have two people helping me, making three. How lucky I am!
Today I also got good news from the Daycare in NY we have wanted to sign up for. They initially told us they don't have any spot available, all of sudden, they have one available. And they offer music class and baby Yoga (how cute!). I told them we are more than happy to visit and take the spot. It seems things is turning to the right direction now. I hope Leonard will like this new Daycare!
As of now, M is heading out to pick up Leonard. I took the time to finish today's post. Hopefully M has time to do his as well.
| Food for trip. |
| Flowers from our backyard. Annie did this. Isn't it beautiful? |
| Our bags for this trip. |
August 09, 2009. We had a prayer meeting and a well-wish party in Annie's house because M and I was to move to PA. It is a pizza party (again?). We have a lot of people so we made variety of pizza, and special order according to everyone's need. I also made several kinds of salads, and BBQ chicken wing. Ironically, I was wearing a T-shirt saying I Love NY. Now we are moving to NY! I was much skinner and prettier back then.
August 09, 2011
Leonard starts to eat solid food when he is about 1 year old. We gave him a piece of cinnamon bread and he was trying to chew it. M's parents gave Annie a gift the day after arrival. In the picture, she was opening the gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment