Sunday, July 17, 2011

Annie's Birthday

July 16 is Annie's birthday. We went to Sara's for ice cream, and took some photo together.



Annie is a supermom-- and now a super-grandma! We always lean on her when time is difficult. She is 65 this year and we took this photo together at Presque Isle. When she is 60, we (the family-- Annie, Jeffrey, Jack and me) took a photo together at a studio in Maryland. This year, we took this picture in Presque Isle. We left our home country to the US, and we have moved so many times for better and for work. I know God will not lead us to any place He cannot protect us. Annie is a gift for us in our life. Without her, we'll never make it this far. I wish her many many happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. It truly is a blessing to have mom around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so moved by the warm and thankful words. You must be the best daughter of Annie also! Happy for you and happy birthday to Annie! Also say hi to Paiher!

    ReplyDelete