Sunday, July 10, 2011

2nd Year Anniversary

June 27 is our second year wedding anniversary. We didn't remember it till the day before and we were already in bed. Much to my surprise-- M jumped out of the bed and said we have to celebrate! Only we found it was actually just June 26. We almost woke up our moms to celebrate for us. Gladly, we didn't do that!

To celebrate, I got two cat lover mugs and M got a cake. We started a family and our precious little boy is with us. I usually try to eliminate number of photos but I love these series of photo so much that I want to post all of them.








Look back, I know from my heart that I am a very lucky women. The first six month of our marriage went by fast, I used to remember it as M always working in front of computers and ignoring me. Now I realized he gave me the most he can give me-- allowing me to do or not to do anything if I want to. If I could undo anything in the past I would not fight with him so much, I would instead try to learn how to focus on detail and take everything slowly, and I would not put so much pressure on him. I have a loving family because of everything he have chosen and done. Some people refer their spouse as "my better half" and I do think this is our case. I used to joke I'd like Leonard to be a sunshine-reversion M but actually I do not want M to change a bit. I enjoy all the moment we have together and I cannot image it is someone else.

we put little blueberry on the cake to make a "2" because I wrote a "1" with powder sugar last year.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for accepting my shortcomings. I will try my best as a good husband. Let me know how I can improve to build a loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your two years!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for your 2 too! Thank you and love you ~

    ReplyDelete