Monday, August 15, 2011

I love purple..!?

I always thought I like light blue and earth tone color such as sand and brown. I didn't realize I like purple much more than I ever know till this weekend.

I was cleaning up my wardrobe (*after having Leonard, my size fluctuates so much that every six weeks I have to go through my wardrobe and retire those unfit items*) and I realized I have a lot of purple items-- enough to invest in some jewry that match it. So when I went to get a gift for someone in the mall, I also took the chance to get two new necklaces from a local store.

I got the dresses and the sweater before Summer. The style is just so me!


The small purse I had it for a while-- an on sale item from Nine West. I got the Coach purse when shopping with my sister-in-law back in April. We both got our first Coach at that time. At that day Coach had a Sale and the place was like a jungle. I could not locate my favorite and was wishy-washy for a long time till my eye spot on this purse.I love this purse. It is cute, light, soft, stylish and everything! I gotta hang on to it for a while!

Show off the necklace. One of it is the clearance item and guess how much I paid-- $6.00 only!!
I use to care a lot about where I shop but not anymore. I guess this is one of the major difference everyone experienced after getting married. Yes, price, texture, style are all important. but after all, there is not better look than looks confident.


2 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful shades of purple~~

    I heard that the older you get, one tends to prefer brighter shades of colors. Well, at least that is the case for me!!!! Whenever I go shopping now I always find myself picking out clothes with bright colors..... So don't be too surprise when I ended up with a bright red outfit someday~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably remember me as the person likes BLACK, right? Life changes so much-- so do I. I will not be surprised if we do end up like bright red outfit... maybe we already do!! XD

    ReplyDelete