Friday, August 24, 2012

Time to face real life again!

The classes start next Monday and now I am still struggling with the syllabus. After several days of orientation (yes, becoming a student again),time to face the real life again!

Note: a lot things related to me---just because they are related to kitchen---were left in PA. First is the spicy salty chicken mix which is used to marinate chicken. I love it but it's not brought here. Second is a hot kettle which is used to make tea or drink. It is so useful but it is not brought here. Very sad.
Now to recollect-- it is wise to not only focus on study in the move. Luckily I collected my necktie and shoes on my own. At least I thought of them and did it.
Fortunate.

1 comment:

  1. such a crying baby. I have you review the closet to see if I missed anything and you didn't point out the necktie neither. You didn't wear necktie since we were married why all of sudden you need all of your necktie?

    I didn't forget the shoes and I packed my the last minute as well. I just leave them to the last as they are outside in the garage.

    ReplyDelete