Finally, we have some serious snow in January. We make snowman in front of the house. I love this photo-- it makes me want to both smile and cry.
The snow started on new years weekend. We got rid of the accumulation once but on MLK weekend, it came back again. This time, five inches in one day, and then another five inches the next day. It was also very windy so the accumulation alone one side of the house was much higher than the other side. My very-powerful-snow-blower almost stuck when I tried to push through heavy snow spot.
What worth to mention is I told M he does not need to plow the snow before I left the house on Friday, but he still did. When I come back home, the driveway is nice and clean.
| That is me-- trying to plow through the sidewalk... I had to push the plower back and forth twice in order to make the way. You can hardly see the track in the photo as this is the first time. |
| It kept snowing after I finish the job. This photo was taken the next day at 9:15am. Another inches of snow accumulated on the sidewalk again. |
| Jan 4th. Two days ago it was clear but this day we got about 4 inches in one night. Leonard still not that sure if he like snow or not then... |
| MLK weekend. Annie and Tina were making snowman and Leonard wandered around with Daddy. |
| I made snowball with Leonard-- why his face is so greasy? because we put on babyoil before we left the house. Baby's skin is so dedicate; if we forgot to do that, he got rash on his cheek!! |
| Mommy!! Snowball is FUNNY!! |
| A group photo right after we make the snowman (they are actually women). |
No comments:
Post a Comment