One of the thing about slow cooker is usually I have to make more than one dinner serving. When it ends up not to be everyone's favorite, I have a lot of trouble to demolish the leftover. However, there is one time we do have a great turnout-- 40 gloves turkey panini.
40 gloves turkey is not a translation name. It is one of the recipe I saw from my cook book. It seems like a great idea to season turkey breast with 40 gloves of garlic, dried apple, apple butter, and chicken broth, but it turns out really too sweet, even to me. This makeover is simply slicing the leftover and build the sandwich with mushroom, spinach and cheese. Maybe it is the mushroom (or cheese) save the world.
I also like the Nutty Chicken and Shredded Beef I made with slow cooker but I cannot find a great picture to post. In dinner time, without nature sunlight, most dinner photo looks a bit too red to me.
Also, I enjoy a lot recently is making pancakes. They are easy to make, good to look, and nice to eat!! If there was any leftover, I usually just throw it into toaster, it becomes a little crispy and still delicious to eat!
| Jan 1st of 2012. In the morning, Tina was making pancake while Leonard and Daddy went out for a walk. |
No comments:
Post a Comment