Though in the middle of a cold (also also had a puke moments before the bath, after taking Tylenol for the fever), Taikun first babbles clearly "babababababa..." today when bathing.
Yes, I am baba!
I know he hasn't known what that really means. So A and T encourage me to respond, "Hi, I am baba" (in Taiwanese of course) so that this meaning can be built.
I am so excited and happy. Today is really a milestone. Really the time to buy a video camera.
"papa"-- I guess for english readers this mean more as this is another way of addressing their daddy (kind of old fashion though).
ReplyDeleteI think Leonard knows what he says. he only says papa to M, not to me or annie. He says papapapa for something else...probably means "hug hug".
he also says dadada (go "down"stair), especially when we change him. Because we always say "Let's get change and go downstair" when we change him.