As usual,
tonight Taikun enjoys his special, no-limit-imposed playing time with A-po in her
bedroom after the dinner time. During
this time, he can do whatever not allowed elsewhere---climbing everywhere,
opening up the drawers, vacating anything from any container or boxes, and playing with whatever he
wants. So he treasures this privileged time given by A-po very much.
All of
sudden, in my office downstairs I heard a loud screaming from this little guy on the second floor. I dashed
upstairs to check.
After knocking the door and getting into the room, I asked “what happened? I though Taikun fell off the stairs—he cried so loud.”
After knocking the door and getting into the room, I asked “what happened? I though Taikun fell off the stairs—he cried so loud.”
Taikun
looked okay. He was playing tug-of-war with A-po on a reel of light-green thread for sewing. He was very excited--looked like this was the first time he touched these threads.
So I inquired,
“Papa na dui lâu-thui po̍ah--lo̍h-khì,
e án-chóaⁿ (if papa falls from the stairs, what would happen)?
Taikun: “ ē
chin-kan-khó”. (It will be hard.)
No comments:
Post a Comment